Do you need an equipment to perform literally any type of welding tasks? Therefore, you need a high-quality multiprocess welder. Of course, you must buy a quality product that will provide you multiple options to perform your advanced welder tasks. When you are going to buy such a high-quality product, you must look for certain criteria that include your own multi welder machine. Therefore, you should take a look at the following top two multi process welder reviews in order to buy the most suitable equipment to perform your welding job best.
- FORNEY 322 – PROFESSIONAL _GRADE MULTI-PURPOSE WELDER: The machine offers a maximum output of 140 amps. This machine includes a 120-volt power supply. It can easily tackle DC, MIG, TIG and stick welding. This welding machine is perfect for different types of operations and you can use it in several industries. Also, the performance includes some of the high industrial work, automotive, boats, repair and maintenance, general fabrication etc. This particular machine has some additional features such as a gas hose and a regulator that will provide you to switch between several welding processes.
- Multi-process welder to process MIG, Stick, TIG and no-gas flux.
- MIG set-up and sticks are included.
- 3/32” – 1/8” electrode diameters.
- Flowmeter and gas hole are included in this package.
- TIG torch and foot pedal are not included in this package.
- A bit expensive compared to the other multi-process welders.
- 2017 EVERLAST SUPERULTRA 206ST – TOP-QUALITY WELDER USING MOSFET INVERTER TECHNOLOGY: A Mosfet inverter based model, the SuperUltra 206Si is planned to provide several useful features in an affordable price package. In lieu of a cheaper option, this welder machine provides plasma, stick and DC TIG capabilities. This is a beginner level multi-process machine including the advanced featured of digital control. This is not designed to perform heavy industrial tasks, but simple welding jobs and plasma cutting that need a simply built machine.
- Not a heavy machine at all, anyone can carry it easily.
- It can be used for chrome moly and repairing jobs of stainless steel products.
- Includes HF plasma technology for the cutting jobs.
- You will not receive a warranty card.
- Though it is affordable compared to the other high-end machines, beginners can find it a bit expensive.
Now, you have quite a clear idea, considering these two multi process welder reviews on which factors to look for before buying your own welding machine that offer you a wide variety of jobs to perform best.