You are a dedicated boss or an employee. You do your work with extra efficiency to earn that reward and the money to take you and your family’s lives forward. You deserve everything from a standard life to a comfort weekends. We all dream of a simple life where we can work in day time and relax in our comfy apartments or homes at night. We all want to create a life where we can live with our family at peace. We all dream of a house and we all work for it but the increasing population and the degrading quality of construction has deemed our possibility of owing a house.
Houses for everyone
Santorini Tampines brings to you an exciting offer which can blow your senses. The Santorini Singapore is developing a theme housing complex in Singapore with the project name Santorini Condo. These projects are going to prove very beneficial for the working class of people. It will give a huge chunk of population their own home.
The theme is going to be Greek Island and the other properties of these housing parks can be listed as following: –
- The lease period for these houses and other rental complexes are going to be for a time of 99 years.
- There are going to be a total of 8 blocks with 15 storeys’s each. These entire blocks will be facilitated by 2 central lifts with a speed of 15 floors in just 45 seconds.
- In total there are going to be 597 units of apartments and renting complexes.
- These entire blocks are facilitated with necessary services like 24*7 water supplies, electricity supply and with power back up.
The Santorini Condo is like a dream house project for everyone like you and me. Where else you will get everything under one roof.
Buyers who are getting their unit from the developer of commonwealth tower get many benefits financially in the transaction. The buyers have to book for their possession well in advance to enjoy the benefits in all angles. The prime benefit is that they can select the suitable portions from the existing portions with the developer according to their taste and preference. The buyers can get the portion handed over to them in the prescribed schedule informed by the sellers at the time of booking of the possession.
The financial benefits in booking the flats in advance
The buyers can save their money in buying the property after the completion of the projects as they have to pay exorbitant value as per the current market value prevailing in the real estate field after the completion of the projects. If they book flats or portions in the residential complex built by the building developers of commonwealth tower condo then the buyers are able to pay the value of the residence as it was in the period they booked for the possession. As the condominium project is situated in the suitable location in the center of the main city.
The buyers potentially get high resale value in future
The purpose for many buyers for buying the luxurious flats or houses is to get the maximum value if it is sold in any situation in future. The buyers can be rest assured if they purchase the premises by this popular real estate business people that they can get the suitable resale value for the property if they come to sell the property in future. In addition, the sellers have many clients with them and as such, they would arrange to sell the property with suitable market value to any of their clients without any problems with the clients.
Are you looking for a residential property in the eastern region Singapore? Well, there are a number of properties located in that particular region. Many of these can provide you with an ultimate living experience, but very few of them will provide you with world-class living away from the hustle-bustle of the city. One among the few names is The Glades Singapore. Although it is positioned in one of the most prime locations of the island, you will also find peace and serenity all around. Whether you are a homeowner or an investor, no other property can be so laudable like it.
Schooling, Dining, Shopping at a stone’s throw
Quite obviously, a property that is located around 3 minutes walking distance from the Tanah Merah MRT station would be a hotspot for both home seekers and investors. You will be surprised to note that as many as 22 schools are located nearby that too within a radius of 6 KMs. The Temasek Polytechnic, the Victoria Junior College, etc are some of them. Also, you will not have to worry about your day to day needs, like grocery, stationary, medicine shops, shopping complexes and dining options. That’s because you will find them in plenty. There is Bedok Point and Mall as well as you will find a number of hawkers also.
What about the pricing?
Well, this is one of the most important aspects related to any kind of property. As a buyer your inquisitiveness is justified. As far as the prices are concerned, of course it would depend on the type of unit you are purchasing. You have plenty of choices, right from one bedroom apartment to 4 bedroom penthouses. If you want to get proper information regarding the same and other areas like floor plan and facilities, then the best option is to search the web.
The accurate measure of an individual’s material wealth is largely estimated through his selection of abode. Let us look at the priciest houses on the planet to see living the high life can reach towering heights in prices.
1. Antilla in India $1 billion
When the world’s 5th wealthiest guy moved into his 27-storey mansion that lords above frenetic Mumbai, it heralded an unprecedented milestone in property development; Antilla was the first ever billion dollar home on earth. Antilla impresses with the world’s absolute magnitude and outstanding layout. No two storeys are equally inside the towering construction. Its insides match that of the Palace of Versailles. It fits guestrooms, lounges, dance studio, health club, fitness center, and a six-level garage for the 168 cars of the family. They maintain all their cars in showroom condition via professional car detailing team from eliteid.com.sg.
2. One Hyde Park Penthouse $225 million
Posh condominiums in London’s pledge is the ultra-luxe One Hyde Park situated in the fashionable district. Ukraine’s richest man, Rinat Akhmetov, paid a handsome price to maintain the topmost floor. The $225 million (GBP136 million) property isn’t your typical London level, being 16 times bigger compared to typical three-bedroom house. Building utilised thousands and 15 kinds of marble that was rare . Conveniences include fitness room, and private theater, saunas, pool, wine cellar. The annual service charges are over GBP100,000.
3. William Randolph Hearst’s mansion $165 million
William Randolph Hearst’s mansion in Beverly Hills has developed a leading reputation with its cameo appearance in the iconic film “The Godfather”. In addition, it hosted the honeymoon of John F. Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy in 1953. The 1920s mansion situated in a 6-acre estate holds an unique disco, and 29 bedrooms, movie theatre, three pools. The property was bought by the publishing magnate in 1947 for $120,000. It became the priciest house in the US marketplace when the present owner’s asking price was $165 million.
4. Elena Franchuk’s Victorian villa $161 million
The Victorian villa possessed by Elena Franchuk, prominent AIDS knowledge promoter from Ukraine, brought $161 million or GBP80 million when it was bought. Once a girl’s school, the villa was designed to be a dwelling in 2006. The enormous refurbishment gave the historical building its present attributes – amusement room, and five storeys, 10 bedrooms, sauna, room theater. This Victorian villa can be found in the Kensington district in London.
5. Aaron Spelling’s manor $150 million
Constructed and designed to represent the gold heritage Aaron Spelling, his erstwhile manor just outside La is worth. The mega-mansion carries houses 123 bedrooms, tennis court, bowling alley, and three kitchens and French chateau sophistication. One unique characteristic of the manor is a whole flooring used as cupboard space. New owner’s wardrobe, 22-year old Petra Ecclestone, will likely occupy that space.
6. Hala Ranch $135 million
Hala Ranch is Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz of Saudi Arabia’s leisure palace. Private access is granted by the Palaceof place in Starwood Ranch to some of the finest inclines in Colorado. The 135-million-dollar house is larger in relation to the White House and has 15 bedrooms along with 27 toilets. In addition, it has car wash, indoor pool, stables, and tennis court.
7. Fleur de Lys $125 million
Fleur de Lys is a straggly 3,809-squaremetre mansion inspired by Vaux le Comte, a 17th century chateau that was additionally employed as a model. It’s been for $125 million in the marketplace since 2007. The mansion’s insides speak of French influences, in the limestone that is handpicked adorning the walls -karat gold trimmings. Period furniture linked to Marie Antoinette and Napoleon makes a visit a museum-like encounter.
8. Maison de l’Amitie United States in Florida,: $100 million
Donald Trump’s beachfront property, Maison de l’Amitie in Palm Beach, stands on 7,432 square metres of houses and land a ballroom, 15 bedrooms, a conservatory, a tennis house, a guest bungalow, and a resplendent pool. Initially put into the marketplace for the palatial house was sold to Russian mogul Dmitry Rybolovlev for.
9. Dracula’s Castle in Romania: $ 80 million
Bran Castle, otherwise called Dracula’s Castle, sprawls amidst 20 acres of mountaintop property. It boasts 57 rooms. It was called Dracula’s Castle because it were frequented by Vlad the Impaler, better referred to as Count Dracula. Archduke Dominic Habsburg currently owns the palace. The person still hasn’t found a willing buyer for the citadel, whose real value can be said to be $135 million.
10. Updown Court $56 million
Bigger stands in relation to the combined regions of Hampton Court Palace and Buckingham Palace. The grand mansion a part of a 58-acre property after being blown off by the marketplace for six years sold. You will locate a theater, bowling alley, and pools -room house.
City Gate Shoppes includes three degrees of 188 industrial models which come in dimensions to fit your business requirements. Own your area within this strategically situated mall that’s surrounded by four important development places in Singapore’s citycentre. As a result, the possibility of development is placed to become exponential.
You’ll possess a prepared share of critical citizen clients in the magnificent City Gate Residences. In addition is likely to be citizens from regional improvements, including fresh types prepared for Kampong Bugis. These employed in adjoining custom galleries and office properties will even increase your previously-extending client base. Additionally, locations and the various disciplines colleges around brings for your company a bohemian and hipster clientele who’ll provide color, variety and vibrant vitality, along with a constant flow of youngsters. This can, without doubt attract guests and visitors in the Kampong Glam history area who’re searching for special activities. Anticipate getting the big capacity crowds of a large number and guests of occasion -guests from the different sports sites, Singapore Indoor Arena and also the National Stadium.
Perfect Opportunity, Best Investment
Using modern style and its smooth shapes, City Gate Shoppes is placed to create fresh lifestyle to Beach Road. The 250m broad road frontage that is extensive exercises over Beach Road for maximum coverage and the active junction of Jalan Sultan. The act will even add glow during the night to rejuvenate the whole area having a new excitement. Made to boost foot traffic’s circulation into City Gate Residences, Nicoll Highway MRT stop directly will be immediately linked by a protected overhead path into the mall. By seizing ecommerce opportunity today whether you’re purchasing a device on your own company or buying one for expense, increase your results later on. The basement is anchored by a food court. Enhance the food court with distinctive culinary choices of your. The food court will even provide large foot-traffic for this degree, which makes it well suited for all kinds of industry. Its own broad street frontage and the glass act allows to the street-level for maximum exposure, experiencing possibly Beach Road or Jalan Sultan. This permits one to produce ideas and impactful visual marketing or store styles to attract your audience. On stage 2, you’ll discover a protected overhead path that’ll link Nicoll Highway MRT station straight into the mall along with the anchor tenant store. This can attract a higher amount of clients for your company.
There are a lot of commercial buildings in Singapore that are available for lease or for sale. However, you should be able to know how to choose or how to find the right one in order for your business to prosper. Target market and accessibility are just two of the things you need to consider in looking for a business property that will suit your business needs.
How to Look for a Business Property in Singapore
- Get in touch with a real estate agent. You will be able to find one through your friends, through the web, or through referrals from some people. Ask the agent for the properties available in Singapore. More often than not, he will ask you what kind of property you are looking for and he will give you options.
- Browse through various ads in the local newspaper or magazines. Their classified ads will be able to help you on the thing you might just need. If you find one, get the location of the property and contact number. Request for an appointment to view the property.
- If you have a location in place, it is advisable that you take a drive around the area and look for available properties. If there are none, you can actually talk to the owners of the business properties in the area and ask them if they are looking to lease or sell the property in the next couple of months. If they are, then exchange contact numbers with them.
- Another good venue to look for available business properties nowadays is the internet. Most real estate companies and other businesses usually have their own websites to keep up with the latest consumer trends. You can also look for their pages on social networking sites since most of them usually post available properties for sale or for lease to attract customers.
Real estate management or also known as property management is the control, oversight and operation of a real estate in its most broad terms. This involves the personal property’s management and those that are also needed to build, keep up, and repair the asset. This also involves the process, systems, and the staffing requirements needed to manage the property also including the acquisition, accountability, control, maintenance, responsibility, disposition, and use.
There are roles in becoming a real estate manager and these include the following:
- They are responsible in handling the financial operations of the property.
- They also are responsible in collecting the rent/
- They also are responsible in sending out notices for those who have delinquent rents.
- They are also responsible for preparing and maintaining the financial statements of the property.
- They are also responsible in updating the owner on the property’s status.
- They also tell the owners about the leases expiration dates, occupancy rates, and any other issues.
- They are also responsible in advising the owners on how much they should charge as rent.
- They are also responsible for collecting the association and the home owner’s association fees.
- They also negotiate the contracts for janitorial, landscaping, security, trash removal, and other services.
- They also negotiate the contracts for the property’s purchase or lease.
- They also negotiate the sale of the property or termination of the property’s lease.
- They also consider the different factors like the property’s value, zoning, transportation, taxes, population growth, and traffic volume and patterns.
- They also plan and direct the development and sale of the real estate property in behalf of the investors and businesses.
- They also supervise the maintenance staff with their work.
Singapore is a home to a bunch of international companies. Starting and running a business with lots of competition requires strategic management planning. Strategic planning plays a vital role in the success of the business since it primarily focuses on what is more important while taking various factors into consideration; these include feasibility, flexibility, situation, costs, as well as the ideas of other managers.
How to Do Strategic Business Management Planning
- Every plan starts with a vision wherein this vision becomes the major goal of the company in the next couple of years or so. It will then become the basis for your strategic plan in accordance with your business’ mission, purpose, values, and philosophy.
- Include your managers in brainstorming ways to achieve your goal or vision. As much as possible, do not think about the cost or feasibility of your plans first; plainly think about strategic ideas.
- From the ideas your team has generated, list down the advantages and disadvantages of using such strategy. This is the time to think about the feasibility of the ideas. There are ideas that may sound good but are not feasible for the company. Also, strategic plans must be flexible enough since business situations can become very unpredictable. It is important to note that one should weigh the risks and benefits first before deciding on which path to take; careful planning is needed.
- Choose at least two plans that are feasible and are actually best for the current situation of the business. Rank the chosen plans according to priority. SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat) Analysis should be done in order for you to know which plan to take in a given situation.
- Think about possible problems you might encounter so you can create contingency plans as these problems arise in the future.
- Implement your strategic plan, not only to the managers but also to other employees as well. Carefully state the basis of the plan to prevent confusion among your followers. Also, tell them the guidelines on how to implement your plan.
- Create an evaluation tool that will measure the effectiveness and efficiency of your plan. These evaluation tools can be performed monthly, quarterly, or annually, depending on the agreement of managers. This tool will serve as a guide for you to know where you are exactly in your plan and if changes are needed as well. Strategic plans may be changed as the need arises.
There are different types of housing offered in Singapore. These types of housing differ based on the person’s budget and wants. These housing include the following:
There are condominiums that are usually found in mid to high-rise buildings which are usually found as more luxurious because of the facilities they offer to their tenants. These facilities include a covered parking area, 24-hour security, a clubhouse that has swimming pools, gyms, tennis or squash courts, and others. Condominiums in Singapore usually range between S$1.2 million to S$3 million if you plan to buy one. For rental condominiums they range from S$3,000 to S$18,000 depending if the condominium is luxurious.
They are similar in size as the condominiums; however apartments don’t have some facilities in condominiums. These facilities include the swimming pools, barbeque pits, and the tennis or squash courts. Some apartments have small swimming pools and an average equipped gym. The security for these apartments is less efficient than those in condominiums. They have various designs and sizes that can give the same comfort level as a condominium but in a lower price. Apartments in Singapore usually range from S$600,000 to S$1.5 million if you plan to buy one. Rental cost of these apartments ranges from S$2,000 to S$5,500 per month depending on the size and accessibility to the city.
Most of the bungalows found in Singapore dates back to before World War II and became as a significant part of Singapore’s heritage. These can also be one to three levels high and are usually found in serene wooded environments far from the city. Bungalows in Singapore usually range from S$1.5 million to S$7 million if you plan to buy one and these prices differ depending on the size and area where the property is found. For rentals, the price ranges from S$4,000 to S$35,000 per month.
There are many people who want to buy and own a property in Singapore. Some of these residential and commercial properties are under the property laws of Singapore. On residential properties there are things that need to also be considered like:
- Only Singapore citizens and some of the approved purchasers defined under the Residential Property Act (RPA) can buy a residential property including the vacant lands in Singapore.
- Singapore citizens can also freely get all the lands including the residential properties.
- Singapore companies, limited liability partnerships, and societies can only freely get all the lands after getting a guaranteed clearance from the Controller of Residential Property.
- Foreigners like the permanent residents and foreign companies or limited liability partnerships or societies can freely get non-restricted properties which are also defined by the RPA as :
- Foreigners cannot buy all the residential units in a building or an approved condominium building without the Minister of Law’s prior approval.
- Foreigners cannot buy or get any restricted residential property except through mortgage, re-conveyance, or charge.
- Making a property as a gift to another foreigner is also not allowed in Singapore.
- Foreigners also need to get an approval from the Minister of Law before buying any restricted residential properties.
- A foreigner can also be considered to buy a restricted residential property if he or she is a permanent resident, able to contribute to the local economy, and a professional or any relevant qualification.
- a. Any flat that is also compromised in a development is also permitted for residential purposes and not for a landed dwelling house.
- b. Any unit that’s found in approved condominium buildings.
- c. Any unit that is in a development which is also sold under the executive condominium scheme.